Thursday, September 20, 2012

Website Re-launch & more...

Dear All,

I know I have been quiet lately - in the past month, and for a reason.

There is a lot of things that are going on that I would like to share with you all, and I will do so in the right moment! As I have tweeted a while back, I am re-launching my website and you can click HERE to go to the new page. Thanks to IT geniuses, I am still able to have this link still running, while working on another website under the same URL ;).

999fitness.ae have become a big part of me and who I am. Even though I had ideas of changing the name, after much thought and given I get a lot of traffic to the website - up 5,000 views/month and a total of 31,000+ views since I started the blog - I do not want to disappoint my audience, both local and international. 999fitness is my brand and you could say Amna Al Haddad (moi) is the face of it.

As a result I have decided to come up with a logo that represents me and what I stand for, while keeping my brand, as I started it with the idea of being "your emergency line to fitness."

I really hope you can all be patient with me until the re-launch of the new website. In the meantime, stay tuned & stay healthy.

I am around to answer any health-related questions.

Feel free to leave your comments!

Amna,
With Health <3


No comments: